165 Years and still growing
The original Clarks Hardware opened in 1845 on Main Street in Historic Ellicott City and later moved across from the B&O railroad station. In 1973, Andy and Ed Clark opened a new store in St. Johnís Plaza on Rt. 40. Andy and Ed split the business in 1980 and in 1991 Andy and his wife Jackie built their own 40,000 square foot store just west of Enchanted Forrest where it thrives today. The old store in Historic Ellicott City was sold to help finance the new building.
Copy of a receipt from 1912! Copy of a receipt from 1956 from Mr. Bowland
Sponsors of Mt. Hebron Vikings 5K run 2010
Teen fair is a boon for local employers
Enchanted Forest Restoration Volunteers & Sponsors